INN AT WOODHAVEN BED & BREAKFAST POLICIES
When you choose our inn for your business trip, vacation, or weekend getaway retreat, we will make your stay here in Louisville, Kentucky as pleasant and as memorable as possible. To that end, we have the following policies. Please read through them, and if you have any questions, please contact us.
- Reservations: To make a reservation, call us directly at 888-895-1011 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. A credit card is required at the time of booking to hold a room. We will provide a verbal confirmation followed by a written confirmation by fax, email or mail.
- Reservations for the Rose Cottage or the Attic Suite require an additional $100 non-refundable deposit when booked for a weekend night.
- Cancellations: Cancellations may be made by phone, email or fax. Reservations cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of the date of arrival are accepted with no charge. Reservations cancelled after that are charged the full amount unless the room is rebooked. Derby weekend, holiday weekends, group bookings, and several convention weeks require longer cancellation periods and we will forewarn you at the time of booking. A nonrefundable deposit of $100 per room is also due for these special bookings. Also, we require a $100 nonrefundable deposit for Friday and Saturday night bookings of Rose Cottage.
- Last Minute Availability: Donít be afraid to call us at the last minute. We sometimes have openings and if we do... ask us about a discount!
- No Show Guests: We take our job of providing our guests with beautiful, comfortable accommodations seriously. When you fail to arrive as scheduled it prevents us from providing a room to another guest and we will be forced to charge your account accordingly. We hate to do this so please let us know if you wish to change or cancel your reservation.
- Trip Insurance: There is an option available for anyone to cover any unexpected necessity to cancel your trip. Check out these sites for more information on trip insurance. www.tripinsuranceresource.com, www.insuremytrip.com, www.travelguard.com
I'm sure there are many more excellent companies out there that also cover such things as weather delay, medical emergencies, rental car damage, etc.
- Check-In: 3 pm or later (early check-in can often be arranged)
- Check-Out: 11:30 am 9 (late checkout can often be arranged)
- Smoking Policy: Woodhaven is a non-smoking facility. However, our rooms have easy access to balconies, patios, and porches where smoking is allowed. Smoking inside will result in a $250 charge to your credit card.
- Children at the Inn: We love children and well behaved children are welcome in several of our rooms. Please talk to the staff about which rooms when you book.
- Dogs at the Inn: The Derby Room and Rose Cottage are dog friendly. We have a $25 per pet per stay fee in addition to the room rate. If the dog is left unattended in the room we ask that you crate him/her. There is no other charge unless there should be some damage done to the room. Read the pet policy here!
- Payment: Payment may be made via personal check, travelerís check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or, of course, cash.
- Discounts: Only one discount applies to each booking. No discounts when using bed and breakfast.com gift cards or Bed and Breakfast association of Kentucky gift certificates.
"You walk into gorgeous rooms full of antiques and beautiful linens."
Inn at Woodhaven
© Inn at Woodhaven, 401 South Hubbards Lane, Louisville, KY 40207 United States - Telephone: 1-888-895-1011 - Design: Fred Fioto
, Photos by Jumping Rocks
& John Nation